95 King Street, Mill Valley
“Distinctive Vintage Blithedale Canyon Estate”
A south west facing ¾ acre site envelopes this thoughtfully and imaginatively designed circa 1910 home. Retaining much original charm and character, the beloved residence has been carefully remodeled and modernized during its lifetime.
This, 5,120 approximately square-foot multi-level home is as grand as it is comfortable and livable, built on a large sunny lot in a naturally protected weather zone, well reputed for its gentle climate.
Superbly elevated and occupying a prominent position, the verdant grounds embrace colorful flower gardens, majestic redwood trees, meandering stone pathways, stone walls and spectacular views dominated by Mt. Tamalpais. Ideally situated on its private, park-like street-to-street site, it is located minutes from the village of downtown Mill Valley, a popular destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Formal reception lobby with powder room and original “heart” redwood paneling
- Living room with Rumford wood burning fireplace, original light fixtures, hardwood floors, paned windows, built-in book cases, and access to an expansive sun deck, perfect for entertaining
- Generous family room with Box Beam ceiling, sitting area, Rumford fireplace, hardwood floors and adjoining deck
- Kitchen with granite counters, skylight, two sinks, recessed lighting, and hardwood floors
- Expansive Dining room with Rumford Fireplace, window seats, and access to the large and sunny deck
- Striking Master suite with a large adjoining sitting area with a built-in window seat, and an entire wall of book cases-separated from the bedroom area by French Doors.
- Spacious master bath with separate tub and shower, and grand dressing room with closet area
- Additional en suite bedroom
- Third bedroom
- Hall bath
- Bedroom and bath
- Family room/Recreation room or office
- Sizeable bedroom with French doors leading to the garden and wall to wall closets
- Hall bath with stall shower
- Laundry room, work shop, and Stone Room well suited wine storage
- Two car detached garage that includes an adjoining covered carport
- Substantial off street parking facilities