( 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths - Guest House with Bath ) Comfortable resort-style living at this gated dream estate located at the end of a private drive, just minutes from downtown Tiburon, waterfront bike path, and ferry landing. Ideal home to raise a family, entertain guests or simply spend time together in quiet seclusion.
This striking contemporary residence is situated on a wooded lot with filtered views of Belvedere Island and the lagoon. Lush landscaping accentuated by terraced gardens and manicured lawn, combined with magnificent oak trees and mature native growth provide a gorgeous and private setting for extensive walkways and bridges over a seasonal creek, bocce court, pool with waterfall, and spa.
This outstanding home features a thoughtful floor plan designed to flow seamlessly from one area to another, both inside and out, making entertainment a pleasure.
- Custom mahogany entry door leading to a spacious reception foyer with hardwood floors, Powder Room, and wall to wall Kalwall Skylights, offering Museum quality natural light.
- Dramatic step-down Living Room elevated 12’ ceilings, gas-lit fireplace, hardwood floors, recessed lighting built-in glass shelving and access to a private exterior terrace.
- Formal Dining area with outdoor access is optimally placed between the Kitchen and Living Room.
- Library/Study with built-in mahogany cabinets, recessed lighting, and double glass entry doors.
- Sparkling Chef’s kitchen infused with light, showcasing 2 islands, double main sink, prep sink with filtered water, travertine flooring, recessed lighting, breakfast area, walk-in Pantry, and stainless steel appliances including 6-burner gas cooktop, 2 ovens with warming drawer, 2-drawer dishwasher, and additional under counter refrigerator.
- Family room with gas-lit fireplace, terrace access, double sliding glass doors to the patio, pool, hot tub, lawn and multi-level gardens.
- Large Media Room/Office with built-in desk, wood cabinetry, and walk-in closet.
- Master Suite with an enormous walk-in closet, lower garden access, south-facing hillside and Belvedere Island views, and sumptuous Master Bath with double sinks, steam shower and separate water closet.
- Family/Play room with ceiling fan and outdoor access.
- 2 children’s bedrooms served by hall bath.
- Guest Suite with separate entrance situated at the end of the hallway with walk-in closet, adjoining bath and outdoor access and private patio.
- Laundry room with built-in cabinets and utility sink.
- Craft / wrapping room.
- Large storage room – can be converted into a wine cellar.
- Nearly 10’ ceilings throughout lower level.
- Gated entrance with enclosed motor court
- Alarm system
- Spa/Hot tub
- 2-car attached garage with storage rooms
- Bocce ball court
- Meandering pathways and sitting areas
- Solar heated pool
- Solar system for electric and domestic hot water