7 S. Ridgewood Road, Kentfield$6,895,000
The spirit is elevated from this highly coveted position in one of Marin’s most prestigious enclaves. The magnificent domain basks in daily serenity and privacy amidst rich abundant flora, as intended by its
Remodeled and updated with first class, fine quality designer materials, appointments and craftsmanship, the stunning residence is ideally situated on a 1+ acre site. Reflecting distinctive pride of ownership, it is presented and maintained to an exceptionally high standard. The professionally landscaped, manicured grounds offer diverse possibilities for extensive outdoor activities for all ages and include a seasonal creek, terraced gardens, manicured lawn, bluestone walkways and an impressive pool with spa of approximately 14’ x 51’.
The premier location is just minutes to bike paths, hiking trails, shopping at Marin’s premier grocery store, the “Woodlands Market”, and a host of leading restaurants. The charming communities of Larkspur and Ross are just blocks away, while the highly acclaimed, award winning Kentfield School District is well known and sought after by students, teachers and parents alike.
• Custom White Oak hardwood floors throughout public rooms.
• Blue stone pavers and landings lead to custom wood door entry with paned side panel windows welcoming guests into the grand foyer.
• Elegant Powder/Guest bathroom with custom mosaic marble and glass floor tile, Carrera marble counter, wall sconces, custom cabinetry, and a Toto toilet.
• Luxurious Formal Living room with coffered ceilings, custom hearth and mantle, featuring Town & Country gas fireplace with remote control.
• Gracious Formal Dining room with coffered ceilings, crown moldings, and customized artwork lighting.
• Epicurean Kitchen with center island, breakfast counter, Miele 8 burner gas cooktop with double oven, warming drawers & microwave speed oven, 48” Miele refrigerator & dishwasher, Sub Zero wine refrigerator, Custom cabinetry, Lighted pantry cabinet, and Appliance garage.
• Delightful Family room with coffered ceilings, custom hearth and mantle with remotely controlled Town & Country gas fireplace, electric shades, artwork lighting. Nano doors lead to lavish pool and gardens.
• Separate intimate breakfast room with crown molding, coffered ceilings and outdoor access to terrace, ideal for morning coffee or breakfast.
• Study/Library with double glass entry doors, custom built-in bookcases and cabinetry, crown molding, and 2 storage closets.
• Beautifully-appointed Master Suite with generous walk-in closet, built-in window seating, sitting area, custom bookcases, wall-to-wall custom carpeting, electric shades, ceiling fan, and coffered ceiling.
• Luxurious master bath has double sinks, Carrera marble counters, soaking tub, and glassed in steam shower.
• Additional Family room with custom mahogany built-in desk and cabinets, recessed lighting, white oak hardwood floors and desk area, wired for television.
• Guest suite with sitting area, wall-to-wall custom carpeting, outdoor access to private deck and blue stone patio, en-suite bathroom with stall shower and walk-in closet.
• Children’s bedroom with en-suite bath, coffered ceiling and recessed lighting.
• Large bedroom with en-suite bathroom including tub & shower. (currently serving as art studio) with walk-in closet, track lighting, built-in window seat, desk, bookcases, and custom cabinetry.
• Laundry /Mud room with slate flooring, LG washer/dryer, deep stainless-steel sink, built-in cabinetry and shelving with Dutch door leading to the outside gardens.
• Deluxe 3-Car garage includes a Bend Park above ground lift for 4th car, Swisstrax flooring, built-in storage cabinets, and overhead storage
• Sun-drenched sparkling pool with spa, electric cover and lounging area shaded by custom trellis.
• Expansive lawn adjoining seasonal creek, terraced gardens and pathways, Mature oak and Japanese maples, rose garden, specimen plantings including flowering Crepe Myrtles, White Dogwoods, Hydrangeas, Azaleas, Rhododendrons, and gourmand Meyer lemon bushes.
• 3 Outside storage areas.
• Access to pool half- bath is located on lower deck.
• Landscape lighting on timers throughout the grounds.
• Electric motor gate with telephone control and two pedestrian gates with street entrance.
• Air conditioning multi-zoned system for the main level only.
• Lutron lighting system throughout home.
• Recirculating hot water system to most locations for instant hot water.
• Fully fenced perimeters with black chain link and hog wire/wood.
• Ring Camera system on exterior (4 cameras).
• Multi-zoned drip irrigation system.
• Burglar Alarm system.
• Gas powered pool and spa heater.
• Aqua Link controlled pool system, pool lighting, spa & waterfall.
• Salt-water chlorine generator.
7 S. Ridgewood Road, Kentfield, California 94904
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.